Terms & Conditions
THE ATTRACTION IS PRIVATE PROPERTY. All persons entering the Attraction must pay for admission or hold a valid My Band. The sale of tickets/vouchers by anyone other than Haulfryn/Finlake is strictly prohibited. Only persons authorised by Haulfryn/Finlake are permitted to sell or offer for sale any items to guests within the Attraction grounds. All My Bands are non-transferable, not for resale. Day pass My Bands purchased are only valid on the date of Purchase. Tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if Haulfryn/Finlake in its absolute discretion, chooses to do so. If My Bands are bought on behalf of other guests, the buyer accepts these Conditions on behalf of every guest and shall ensure that those guests who are part of the group comply with these Entry Conditions. My Bands must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required. The Attraction operates a strict adult to child regulation policy in order to comply with health and safety standards and therefore any child or children up to the age of 9 years must remain under the control and supervision of an adult at all times in accordance with the following adult to child ratios:
- Each child aged 8 years and under must be accompanied and supervised by a person over the age of 16.
- All Swimmers aged between 8 and 14 must be supervised at all times by an adult on poolside.
- Maximum of two children under the age of 8 years must be accompanied and supervised by a person over the age of 16.
We reserve the right, in its absolute discretion to change the age restrictions referred to in this condition, if any circumstances so require in the interests of safety and security.
- Please ensure that you arrive at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the activity starts. Late arrivals may not be admitted but will still be charged.
- These activities are not a child minding facility. Children remain the responsibility of parents/guardians. If the child is 15 or younger, then the parent/guardian must remain with the child for the whole activity.
- All activities must be pre-booked at least 1 hour before the start time. Activities are subject to availably and may be cancelled or postponed due to adverse weather conditions. if cancelled, an alternative activity will be provided. Payment is required on booking, to book an activity, please go online or call 01626 852137 or come down to the leisure reception at Finlake Falls. Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will not be refunded.
- Participants for all pool sessions must be able to swim 20 metres unaided. A swim test will take place prior to the session, failure to complete the 20-metre swim wit result in the participant having to sit out of the session. There will be no refund in this circumstance.
- You must be present at the archery meeting point for registration with your instructor 10 minutes prior to your session start time.
Disclaimer for Water Walkers
- Guests participate at their own risk
- You will fall many times and you will find it difficult to stand and run
- The water walker has a minimum age of 5 years
- The water walker has a maximum weight allowance of 15 stone
- Participants must wear a helmet at all times whilst in the water walker
- Participants must obey all of the operator’s instructions Do not participate with gum in your mouth, or if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Do not attempt any stunts like flips, somersaults etc.
- Do not play with the zip or attempt to damage the ball in any way
- Water should not seep into the ball but if.it does please wave to the instructor who will immediately pull you back in with the safety rope
- Participants who disregard the rules or act in a manner that Is dangerous or inappropriate may be asked to leave the water walker session
- The water walker may work muscles that ore rarefy worked so it is advised that you warm up and stretch prior to participating
- Stop participating if you feel faint, dizzy or sick
- The water walker is not suitable for anyone suffering from high bloody pressure, any heart or respiratory condition or epilepsy
- You must not participate if you are pregnant, have any back or neck problems or have had an operation within the past twelve months
- You must not participate if you are undergoing any medical treatment or have any other condition that may be affected by participating in such an activity
- You wish to end your go at any point, please make the instructor aware by using the signal shown to you before going into the ball
- Please ensure glasses are taken off before entering the Water Walker
Spa, Beauty & Well-Being
Should you need to cancel your booking we require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice prior to your arrival date to be able to issue a refund. If you cancel within 24 hours, your money will be stored on your account and may be used towards another appointment in the future. Should you cancel within 12 hours of your spa day or treatment there will be no refund.
Vouchers are sent out to the client in the form of a PDF this can then be either forwarded to the intended recipient as an email or the client can then print off the voucher and mail out to their intended recipient. We do this in order to significantly reduce the environmental impact. We do not mail out vouchers purchased online. Should you require us to post the voucher to the intended recipient you will need to inform us that this is your intention. Should you wish to do this please email your request to Finlake.Beauty@Haulfryn.co.uk state your order number and voucher codes, we will then print off and gift wrap your voucher prior to mailing to the intended recipient, there may be an additional charge for this service. All our vouchers are valid for 13 months from the time of purchase.
When purchasing online should you not be 100% happy with your purchase, you will need to notify us within 30 days we will then void the purchased voucher and issue a full refund. You can do this by calling us on 01626 563 280 or emailing Finlake.Beauty@Haulfryn.co.uk. Should the sale only reach the "Checkout" stage of the order process this means that the voucher will not have been purchased according to our records, this in turn will result in the voucher PDF not being produced and emailed out as the automatic system has not picked up on the sale. Should this happen will not issue the voucher unless proof of purchase can be provided. Proof of purchase must be given before the new voucher can be dispatched. Once proof of purchase is provided we will issue the voucher and send as a PDF via email unless a postal method has been otherwise agreed.